1. It doesn’t take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
2. When was the last time you tuned in to “Melrose Place” and got a “Error 404” message?
3. There are fewer grating color schemes on TV–even on MTV.
4. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
5. A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
6. Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an “Under Construction” sign.
7. Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
8. You just can’t find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
9. Set-top boxes don’t beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
10. You can’t surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the other!